Thursday, January 15, 2009

blue shoes


















these are my favorite shoes. i was trying to give my
School of the Art Institute id from 1999 to the lady
at Pearl to get my 10% 'student' discount and she
was totally giving me a hard time about it...i was like,
lady, what the hell do you care? and i just played dumb
when she said "i've never even seen one of these id's"
"hm, that's weird, really?" piss off lady. i'm trying to save
a couple bucks. anyway, it was getting uncomfortable when
her co-worker walked up and said EEEEEEWWWW! I luv those
shoes! my granma used to have shoes like that i used to
luooove walkin' around in em"

thanks for takin' the heat off, granny-witch-sadistic-school-teacher-
shoes!

3 comments:

Mark Eeeee Wetzel said...

you are funny. these shoes are great.

Barnacles said...

I like the paint graphite (is that pen or graphite or charcoal) combo. Works well with the limited pallette.

Shaney Shane Shane said...

Wow. Terrific image. Great story too.